The Banana Warehouse
But just come anyway to admire the views from the western tip of Quai de La Fosse, Chantenay and Trentemoult.
It was in June 2007 that the banana warehouse got a new lease of life. 150m long, 50m wide and built in 1950 it was where imported bananas from Guinea and Guadeloupe were left to ripen. It has since been transformed into exhibition room, restaurants and bars with outside tables overlooking the Loire.